Saturday, August 4, 2018

Summer Bucket List :: Sprinklers + Picnic Snack

This week, we headed over to our friend Cooper's house to have a fun water play date! Laura had a really fun kid sprinkler, and we got to play in that for a bit. Eli and Maddie LOVED it!




Even though it only lasted a few minutes, I am still counting it haha. We hope to spend some more time in the sprinklers before the end of the summer, but we are currently under water restrictions {so probably shouldn't use the extra water and stay out of trouble with our HOA haha}, and I am definitely slowing down... 

We also had a fun picnic snack while we were playing together, so I am counting that too haha!


It has been SO hot outside, so I think that having picnics was a bit of a pipe dream. I'm not sure what I was really thinking on that one, so this will probably get added to our fall list, when it's a little cooler. I mean, that's just the reality of where we are right now. So not sure if these 2 fully count for our bucket list, but I say they do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment