Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sixteen!

SIXTEEN DAYS. 

So close!! It's getting more and more real as we approach, and I am getting more and more excited!

Monday we went to apply for our marriage license.

Tuesday I had my last trial run for my makeup.

Today I have my final planning meeting with the venue and the photographer.

Tomorrow I am working out details with the lovely Becca Mercer, who is helping us with hair for the bridesmaids.

This weekend, I will run a few more errands for last minute items, and we will work on our vows and the seating chart.

Next week, we have our last counseling session with Scott and Nicole as singles, and I will focus on finishing up ceremony programs and decor...

The list goes on from now until the wedding, but things are starting to come together. I see the end in sight! My goal is to have everything done before I am off from work, so that I can just enjoy the week of the wedding with family and friends who are coming into town. It will be a whirlwind few weeks, but I am looking forward to soaking up every moment. Almost there! :)

Photobucket

1 comment: