Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Summer :)

Today is the first day of summer, and that just makes me happy :) I am one of the few people whose favorite season is summer. I love the warm weather and the sun. Growing up, my mom called me a sun worshiper because all I wanted to do was just be in the sun. Ironic that I now have a Vitamin D deficiency... anyway, as much as I love the sun, I also equally enjoy a good summer thunderstorm. We had one last night, which was a perfect way to start the summer. Even though I don't get a summer break anymore, the summer just seems more relaxed in general. Maybe because people take vacations and actually are a bit more relaxed. Maybe it's just in my head. Either way, I enjoy the summer, and this one is going to be memorable :)

days!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment