Friday, June 17, 2011

Glad to be Back in Dallas

Sorry I missed a few days in my countdown...I have been in Chicago traveling for work and have not been near a computer or internet access for the past few days. It has been a long week. My meetings for work went well, but the traveling part was a bit of a challenge this trip. Just a lot of airline issues, long waits, long commutes, crazy drivers...let's just say I am very thankful to be back home in Dallas. Chicago is just too crazy for this Texas girl ;)

I am looking forward to dinner and hanging out with my sweet friend Laura tonight, breakfast with the lovely Lindsey tomorrow, and picking up my boy at the airport tomorrow night. Happy Friday!!!

days!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your wedding updates and how you apply the Bible to your everyday life! :)

    P.S. I'm a Chicago girl and I've never been to Texas but I don't think I could take the heat!

    ReplyDelete