Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet Blessings

So I have decided that I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. Yesterday was a little crazy, and despite the fact that I am a little crazy, my friends still love me and are there for me. My mind has been going a mile a minute and my brain is on analytical overdrive.
 
I met Laura before leader's meeting so we could walk in together, and when I arrived, she came walking through the parking lot, a pretty little box of yummy goodness in her hands. I unlocked the door, and she hopped into the passenger seat, offering to share Sprinkles cupcakes! For those of you who have never tasted these delectable pieces of amazingness, you are missing out! These are by far the most amazing cupcakes I have ever tasted, and just as Laura said, they were just what the doctor ordered! We shared a dark chocolate and a mocha one, and I really couldn't have been a happier girl.
 
But the best part about the surprise was that it came with hugs! One from Laura and one from Nicki. It was a cupcake and hug kind of day, and my friends knew that and were sweet to deliver! I also had received a sweet email from Tonya, another sweet friend. Knowing that I have friends who love me, in spite of myself (because goodness, we all know how crazy and ridiculous I can be), and who are my prayer warriors and my support system...that doesn't happen everyday. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends...I can't even put into words because I wouldn't do our friendships justice if I tried. So thank you, sweet friends, for who you are and for being so wonderful. I love you and am so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment