Saturday, January 17, 2009

Goodbye Eagle U

Many of you are familiar with the situation regarding my job at Eagle U. I have been unable to blog about it, as final decisions were being evaluated and decided on. But after many months of fighting, Eagle U has closed its doors. It is something I was prepared for; but it seems strange that things are final. My boss made the official announcement yesterday. While I started looking for another job starting in December, I have had the last couple of weeks to focus completely on my search. I have had some really great leads in the last week or so, which has been really encouraging! I am praying for God's quick provision. He has already provided in so many ways! While I am sad to let that job go and disappointed in the way things turned out in the end, I am excited to see where He will take me next! It is fun to think about the new opportunities ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment