Thursday, July 19, 2018

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 weeks
Days since transfer: 219 days
Total weight gain: +26.0
Maternity clothes? Yep. But clothes are overrated these days. It's SO. dang. HOT.
Sleep: I have been sleeping a little better this week, but have just felt so tired. It has been hard to wake up in the morning; I feel like it's a struggle to get going!
Best moment of the week: My mama getaway! I got SO much done for Aiden while I had some solo time away, and I am in full nesting mode :)
Cravings: Lots and lots of ice water. 
Symptoms: Waddling, especially at the end of the day. I can't help it...I started getting some sciatic pain, so it just happens. The sciatic pain only seems to bother me when I get up from sitting on the floor, or if I am sitting in one position for too long. I also did something to my ribs. I don't know if I pulled a muscle or what, but it has been pretty painful. The first day it happened, I heard a pop and then could barely breathe or move. Thankfully it is getting better each day, but it has definitely been a nuisance. My feet haven't started swelling yet, but they feel pretty achy and tired by the end of the day. 
Labor Signs: If I do too much during the day, I feel more Braxton Hicks. Which is annoying, because I'm trying to get stuff done! Haha. Guess I'll have to be a little more careful...
Looking forward to: Celebrating our niece's Orangealicious birthday party this weekend :)  Getting more done in Aiden's nursery...it's coming along!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a large bag of potato chips, a baseball glove, or a ukulele
Development: He closes his eyes when he sleeps and opens them when he's awake, which means he is starting to settle into a sleep schedule. And his fingernails are fully grown!
Heartbeat: It's weird to not hear it as often as I did for Eli and Maddie!
Movement: He's still moving all the time. He does seem to be sleeping a little bit more, but not for long periods...
Current Position: Still head down, though I think he moves transverse sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment