Thursday, July 12, 2018

33 Weeks



How far along?
 33 weeks
Days since transfer: 212 days
Total weight gain: +26.6
Maternity clothes? Yes. Though to be fair, I mostly wear running shorts and t-shirts...but I'm starting to outgrow those {aka belly poking out from under non-maternity t-shirts haha}, so not sure what my wardrobe will look like the rest of the pregnancy. I might have to be more dressed up at home out of necessity haha.
Sleep: I am still experiencing some insomnia, so it doesn't seem to be subsiding like I had hoped. I have also felt much more tired this week. 
Best moment of the week: Spending time in San Antonio with family! Also, setting up Aiden's crib and arranging furniture in his nursery...it's feeling a little more real!
Cravings: Still craving bean and cheese tacos, and now Whataburger. Darn you Crohn's Disease haha. It's probably a good thing I can't eat these things...I'm sure my body will thank me later :)
Symptoms: Just more of the same: insomnia, achy hips, hot, snoring {sorry babe!}. I started feeling a little bit of heartburn and have just been more tired this week. I have also felt more hungry this week. So I'm actually surprised that I only gained less than half a pound. Is "feeling large" a symptom? Haha! I'm not as big/round as I was with Eli and Maddie, but little Aiden is certainly sticking WAY out there...
Labor Signs: Some random Braxton Hicks here and there, but nothing else yet.
Looking forward to: A Mama Day Off this weekend :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a fanny pack, a small chihuahua, or a US size 10 boat shoe
Development: He's gaining about half a pound a week, and he is starting to distinguish between day and night. A big milestone this week: he has his own immune system! 
Heartbeat: Was running in the 140s at the last OB appointment.
Movement: He still has a lot of room to move...and he often finds himself in {to me} uncomfortable positions. He doesn't actually kick as often or as hard as Eli and Maddie did {thankfully!} but he seems to roll a lot more. Feeling lots of hiccups this week!
Current Position: Currently head down, so hopefully he stays there!



No comments:

Post a Comment