Thursday, October 31, 2013

{iPhone Rewind} :: October

My sweet Bible study girls surprised me with a basket full of goodies and encouraging notes! It was certainly unexpected but very much appreciated :)

We met a sweet new family that moved to the neighborhood and attended a birthday party for 2 of their kids. We enjoyed celebrating with them and getting to know their family a little better.

My sweet husband worked to find this special tea for me; it's not available in many places, so I was excited to have some! I love and miss my chai tea lattes, so now I can take my own decaf tea bags into Starbucks for them to make one for me!

I went to an essential oils class that a friend hosted because I am always researching and exploring natural remedies. Since I can no longer take ibuprofen or NSAIDs, I'm having to find some alternatives. I bought a little starter kit to try them and see how they work!

We have the beginnings of a little worship team! John and Lyndsey were gracious to help lead us in worship, complete with a ukelele :)

We got a new phone system at work, but for a few days I rocked both the new and old phones. Definitely a brain stretch for me haha.

I had my 10 year high school reunion. 10 years...that will make you feel old. But I am so thankful for my life and all the Lord has done over the past 10 years.

My sweet husband has been growing out his beard. He grew tired of it and decided to shave, but not before he sported the 'stache. Haha. I love him :)
  
We spent time in prayer at the new location the Lord has provided for our church. It's crazy to think that we have already outgrown our living room, but we are excited about what the Lord has next for us. More details on that to come soon! :)


2 comments:

  1. Keep me updated on those essential oils, por favor! I've been wanting to try them out for a while but haven't. I hope they work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I haven't had much luck yet. I really want them to work, so I'm going to give it a little more time and see how it goes. I may have to just accept the fact that they may not work for me, but I'm not ready to give up just yet :)

    ReplyDelete