Wednesday, July 31, 2013

{iPhone Rewind} :: July

July felt busy before it even started. There was definitely A LOT going on!!

I got it in my head that I wanted to make popsicles. So we bought a popsicle mold and started experimenting with recipes. The picture above is our first run: Mango Pineapple Popsicles. These fruit pops were super yummy {cheap and healthy too}, and I am excited to try different kinds throughout the summer!

We spent July 4th over at our sweet friends place...and got to be a "Ray for a Day." :) We grilled out, the guys did some skeet shooting, and we enjoyed some fireworks. It was a great day, and we are so thankful for these sweet friends!

Mike sent me this photo of Sasha with a text that said: "Sasha's thought bubble: 'Where is the most inconvenient place for me to take a nap?' " Haha- right in the doorway. She's a mess.

July was also wedding month for my sweet friend Laura! I got to help her with several things, and this morning we worked on centerpiece luminaries and programs.
  
Addie is one of the few kids in our home group, and she has recently become mobile. Which to Sasha means easily-accessible food access. Addie LOVES Sasha and they have become best of friends. I snapped this photo while Addie was talking to Sasha and giving her hugs under the table :)

As Matron of Honor, I was busy preparing several things for Laura's big day...bachelorette party, MOH speech, rehearsal bouquet, and some other fun surprises for the bride.

Mike and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary, and we received this sweet gift from my parents :)
 
Mike had the opportunity to preach at Mercy Church in Frisco for a couple of weeks. I love when he has the opportunity to do this, as I know he is best operating within his gifts. You can listen to his sermons here and here.
 
Mike and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. We started our day off with exchanging gifts and a Starbucks breakfast :)
 
I had a hair appointment at the Dry Bar before Laura's wedding. I really love this place and was thankful for the fun little splurge. #nomakeup
 
I loved this idea I saw on Pinterest and wanted to duplicate it as a fun touch to Laura's wedding. We texted this picture to David right before his bride walked down the aisle to meet him!
 
And because they are adorable, this was his response :)
 
 Thank you TXU for sending us these awesome Sonic coupons! We will definitely be utilizing these :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment