Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas Bucket List :: Make Paper Snowflakes

Since we don't have our Christmas decorations this year, I decided to make a few of our own! This might have been a little overly ambitious on Mommy's part {my kids don't really know how to use scissors yet...so why did I think they could cut out snowflakes??} Turns out, even the blunt kid scissors can be fairly dangerous, so maybe we'll tackle that skill a little later...like when I can have more adults around to guard eyeballs. I am happy to report that everyone still has all of their fingers {and eyeballs}.







While the actual making of the snowflakes presented a bit of a challenge, the kids LOVED putting the snowflakes up on the window in our hotel room. They were so excited to show Daddy their fun snowflake surprise :)




No comments:

Post a Comment