Sunday, June 30, 2019

{iPhone Rewind} :: June

The many faces of Aiden :)

Catching up on the Melissa-Anna news in his Saturday morning attire haha

I see visions of many more sweet sibling moments

This little mama has been really snuggly with her baby dolls

We had fun at Daddy's work picnic, complete with food trucks, bounce houses, and Aiden's new best friend Ms. Melissa :)  {seriously, that boy was more than content to sit with her for most of the evening haha. She's pretty great!}

This sweet girl has been ULTRA clingy lately. So much so that I have started to worry and google what's up. Doggy Alzheimer's? Going blind? We'll have to check with the vet when we see her next. 

I braved Costco by myself with all 3 kiddos! It was a success, thanks to a double cart, a Buggy Bench, and lots of snacks :)

Aiden is a fan of the swing!

A crawling baby = a "helpful" baby. He's getting into ALL THE THINGS.

My cutie-pie, chunk-o-monk at his 9 month appointment :)

Reminds me of Maddie :)  #gotosleepAiden

It's funny how much Eli and Maddie want to play with the baby toys I bring out

He just cannot stay out of Sasha's water bowl...

Little man tried spaghetti for the first time, and he is definitely a fan :)  {and because I couldn't help but reminisce on our original spaghetti faces...}

He finally figured out his cup! He has been trying to drink water out of Eli and Maddie's cups, but it has taken him a bit to realize he has to tip the cup back. But he finally got it, and is a pretty happy baby boy!

Our book-reading super hero :)

New haircut! We tried to go for something "cool" and tried for a spiky/faux-hawk. But we're still figuring out how to work around his thin hair {that won't stay styled, even with hair paste} and cow lick right in front. But apparently it was enough for a little girl in Sunday School to hug and kiss him on the cheek {???} I mean, he IS a cutie, but that's my boy, girlie...

Begging for a snack haha

He is so fun :)

Eli loves working on puzzles!

Giving Sasha a Happy Birthday hug... I can't believe my puppy is 12 years old!

He wants so badly to play in the kitchen

I knew there was too much giggling for this to be innocent. It's Butt Paste. The good news is that poison control says they should be fine. 

Some days are just hard...

He was SO proud of himself for finishing this puzzle. He did it all by himself!

They can be a handful, but they can also be super sweet. // Eli: Hug, Maddie? // Maddie: I LOVE hugs  #lovethem

Aiden ADORES Uncle Michael

Aiden's new trick haha

Maddie is getting really good at building tall LEGO towers :)

COVERED in Mac 'n' Cheese...his clothes, his face, his hair, the table, the wall...

Future dentist?

Still one of my favorite shirts...and definitely more true now!

Playing Peekaboo :)

When you're supposed to be napping but you know you're cute and that you can get away with whatever you want...


No comments:

Post a Comment