Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Bucket List

It's time for our {2nd Annual} Summer Bucket List! :)



These bucket lists are a way for me to plan some fun activities each season. We have now done a full year of bucket lists, and we have made some fun memories! As my kiddos grow, I want to sit and plan these lists together. They're still pretty little and don't fully understand the bucket list concept, but I decided to go ahead and ask them what fun things they wanted to do this summer. Their sweet little list was a good reminder for me that the whole point of these lists is to have fun and make memories!



I can get caught up in trying to plan the super fun activities, perfect for their developmental level, maximizing memory-making, etc. I can stress about completing these silly lists, and even get frustrated when things don't go as planned {because what could not go smoothly with toddlers??}. But seeing this list reminds me to keep things simple! Their priorities and ideas of fun are clearly different than mine, and there can be so much fun and sweetness in the little things. 

We're looking forward to another fun summer...whatever activities we do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment