Saturday, June 1, 2019

2019 Goals :: May Check-In

Here's my May goals check-in :)

Goal #1: Drink 60oz of water every day
I did better this month! I'm not drinking a full 60oz every single day, but I actually hit 60oz on more days this month. And overall, I drank more water this month. So I'm heading in the right direction :)


Goal #2: Increase my fitness level
I finally started an actual workout program! Aside from walks around the neighborhood {pushing 100 pounds worth of babies in a stroller}, I started doing a home workout plan in my living room. It's nothing special; there are 500 variations of it on Pinterest. But it has a simple Monday through Friday plan that includes varying numbers of exercises. It's simple, and I can get it done in 15-20 minutes. Definitely a win for this Mama of 3!

*I tried to attribute the workout, but every variation that I found on Pinterest led to a junk website. So this is the variation that I have been using*


The first week or two KICKED MY BUTT. I am beyond out of shape, and every muscle hurt for days when I first started haha. But I am starting to feel a little better now. I can actually do the 35 sit-ups without having to take a break every 5 or so haha. It's a 12 week program, so we'll see how I feel in another couple of months. My goal is to feel stronger and hopefully make some headway on that baby belly. I'm sure I will have to do much more for the latter, but I feel like this is a good beginner's start. And plus, with a cutie exercise buddy like this, cheering me on during my crunches, what more could I ask for?



Goal #3: Listen to the Audio Bible daily
I got a little more caught up from being behind last month. I was able to finish Joshua, Matthew, Judges


Goal #4: Read 55 Books
This month, I read 5 books. Even though I didn't read too many books, it was still a pretty good book month, content-wise.



Goal #5: Participate in the #150hoursoutside project
We did pretty good with this in May. It rained A LOT, so there were a lot of days we were not able to play outside. And I know you can play outside in the rain or when it's still wet...but there are limits to what this mama of 3 littles is willing to endure. It also started to get pretty warm, so we're going to have to start getting creative with our outdoor time. I have 3 pretty fair-skinned babies that can't spend lots of time in the sun :)



Goal #6: Do something creative every month
I actually did something creative! My sister-in-law asked if I would make a cake topper for one of her cake clients, so I happily agreed! I got to pull out my trusty Silhouette Cameo and design what she wanted. A simple project, but somewhat creative nonetheless :)



I also made some more headway on our 7th year photo book. Mostly because I realized that we are quickly wrapping up our 8th year of memories...so I had a panic moment of realizing how far behind I am haha. My goal is to get our 7th year photo book done and ordered before our anniversary in July, then our 8th year book by the end of 2019. Because I need another goal...  


Goal #7: Be more intentional with discipling Eli and Maddie
After Easter, we took a little bit of an unscheduled break. We just had a lot going on, so I decided to put our daily planned activities aside. But then we went back to working through the Play Through the Bible curriculum. We finished up that curriculum and look forward to walking through Hero Training next!


No comments:

Post a Comment