Sunday, December 27, 2015

DIY Christmas

As if working on the projects for the craft shows wasn't enough, I decided to work on a few other DIY projects for Christmas. I am making good use out of the craft table my sweet husband made for me LAST Christmas! :)

1. Ornament Door Hangar
I posted about this a few weeks ago, but thought I would add it to the list. I have loved having this decor piece on our door, though the windy season has made it difficult for us to keep it out on a regular basis. It sounds like someone is constantly knocking on the door; drives Sasha nuts :)


2. Romans 12:12 Wall Sign
I got a custom order from the craft show, and ended up making this sign. I have decided that of all the items I made for the craft show, these 12x12 wood signs are my favorite to design and make. 


3. Walk by Faith Wall Art
Our nieces are really into their middle names lately. So I decided to make each of them a wall sign for their rooms for Christmas. Sweet Elizabeth is our ultra girly, pink lover :)


4. 1 Timothy 1:14 Wall Sign
Sarah loves teal, and is a little older, so I wanted to make her a more "grown up" sign. This one was more of a challenge because of the layered colors, but I really liked how it turned out!


5. Personalized Dog Treat Jar
My mom had been looking for a treat jar for her puppies, so at the suggestion of my dad, I decided to personalize her own! 


6. Minion Hooded Towel
Laura made these for her kiddos, and I knew that I needed one for PK. It definitely challenged my sewing skills {it was a simple project, I just need A LOT of practice}. I think these hooded towels are so adorable, and the lady who designs them has tutorials for several different ones.


-------

I had a lot of fun working on these projects, and I hope that everyone enjoys their gifts. I'm a little crafting weary, so I think I might take a break for a bit. At least until I find another project I really want to work on! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment