Wednesday, December 31, 2014

{iPhone Rewind} :: December

Vacation was nice, but then reality struck. I was back to work and spent a couple of weeks digging out from under the stacks...

And some mornings you just need a snowman cookie for breakfast :)

I feel as though I have a new watch. I don't...I have had this watch for several years...but I am pretty sure I haven't worn it in over 2 years. The battery died, and I kept meaning to get it replaced...but now it finally works again, and I'm kind of excited to be a watch-wearer again!

Mike texted me this photo of Sasha saying he found her parked in front of the heater hoping that it would magically turn on. Silly puppy thinks that is how it works :)

I had bought tickets to Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God tour for Mike's birthday, and we headed to the concert in December. Andrew Peterson is one of Mike's favorite singer/songwriters, and it was such an amazing concert!

This wonderful box reminds me of Christmas in San Antonio. We often would get a sampler of different meats and cheeses from New Braunfels Smokehouse to snack on during the holidays. It was just a fun tradition...that we introduced to Mike, who LOVED it! And so we made sure to get a box delivered to our house :)

These were the fun Christmas gifts I gave to co-workers this year. Don't you just love Pinterest inspiration?? Super simple and a crowd-pleaser! {yogurt-covered pretzels, tag is my own design}

This year, we received a CRAZY amount of treats as gifts. I snapped this photo too early, because this is definitely only half of what we got, and the snack counter quickly transferred to a snack table. It was nice to have around with my parents in town, but we had SO much!

I loved this gift idea we gave to our niece Elizabeth. I picked out nail colors that matched different Disney princesses, and added a coordinating tag. Super simple, and she loved it!

Christmas with the McCulloughs is always fun :)  My sweet FIL bought these warm hats/masks for his girls. We were not quite sure what he was trying to tell us...

The boys got matching gifts too: electric salt and pepper grinders and an induction oven. It was fun to watch them open and compare their gifts together :)

My amazing hubby BUILT me a craft table for Christmas!! For several weeks, he kept sneaking away to work on his secret project. He did such a great job, and I absolutely LOVE it! He MADE me a craft table!!


My parents came into town, and we had a great time! We headed to Main Event one day to play Shuffleboard and Bowling. Mom got serious about her Shuffleboard ;)

We spent most of our time just hanging out and watching movies. Gotta love family snuggle time on the couch!

This quiz was floating around Facebook, and my little organizer brain was intrigued, so I took it. Not surprised at the results :)


No comments:

Post a Comment