Monday, December 7, 2015

{Crohn's Awareness} :: IBD and Laughter

In the days and weeks following my diagnosis, there was no place for laughter. I was scared and worried, and I desperately was trying to figure out what my life was going to look like with an incurable, chronic, autoimmune disease.

But over time, I have been able to find times to laugh at my Crohn's. Sometimes it's simply because I would cry otherwise. I can't deny that Crohn's is a serious thing, and I can't make my body get better. Crohn's sucks, there's no way around it. But even though I can't change my situation, I can learn to laugh despite it. 

So I thought I would end the week with some good ol' IBD humor. Crohnies unite; non-Crohnie's, just remember you're laughing at our pain...but you're welcome :)






#truestory




Or meeting or prayer time...


It's true what they say; laughter truly is the best medicine :)



No comments:

Post a Comment