Thursday, December 31, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: December

When I'm cleaning or working in the house, Sasha is right by my side. She will follow me from room to room, but she definitely makes it known that she is not happy about the constant moving. This is her "mom, when are you going to stay in one place?" look.

I made my first sale on Etsy! I actually made 2 sales in the same day, which is so random, but so exciting! I hadn't really advertised the Etsy shop much because Lindsay and I were scheduled to do another craft show, and I didn't want all my inventory to be depleted. But 2 sweet customers found our shop and bought items anyway!

One of the supports on our bed gave way, so my handy hubby worked on repairing it. Hopefully, it will last longer than another 4 years :)

I know they can't make the veggies even in every bag, but really? Where'd all the broccoli go?

Mike and I had a date night to see Shane and Shane and Phil Wickham's Christmas concert. It was a fun night of Christmas and worship songs!

This is what my office looks like now, and I LOVE it! I can still work when I'm not feeling well because I can work on my laptop in my pajamas on the couch with my heating pad. #thankful #notabadgig

Hands down Sasha's favorite spot over the holidays :)

I decided to bake Christmas cookies and discovered that my cookie decorating skills leave A LOT to be desired :)

I might have gone a little overboard with the Christmas baking...

I made these fun Christmas tags to put on our gifts this year. LOVE my Silhouette Cameo!

Probably the sweetest and most thoughtful gift I have ever received. Laura knew my struggle with the holidays and how I just wanted to skip Christmas. So this is my Christmas Cozy Winter gift from her this year. So thankful.

I was busy working on Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews. I had the opportunity to work on my sewing skills!

Bryan and Christa gave us 3 ready-made dates for 2016- an encouragement to participate in the Save the Date challenge our church is promoting in the new year. We have 1 month down, just 11 more to go!

We love getting Christmas cards in the mail! They become part of our decor during the season, and we love getting updates from friends from all over. We still stuck to our digital/blog Christmas card this year, but maybe we'll print and send some next year :)

One of my favorite Christmas presents: a 48-color pencil set from my hubby :) LOVE it.

Mike was preparing to preach at Mercy Church, so I tagged along to enjoy coffee and my book. I am so thankful for the relaxing days of vacation with my hubby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment