Wednesday, September 30, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: September

I am loving the low gas prices! It is so nice to have a little bit of relief at the pump :)

I was trying to soak up the last days of summer...curled up with ice cream and a good book sounded pretty good to me! :)

After several years away, I am excited about going back to a BSF class! We're studying Revelation, so it should be interesting. I am definitely looking forward to being back in a routine of regular study with other women.

It's that time of year: flu shot time! It's strange to me that I get these now {considering that I never used to get them}, but I have to because of my Crohn's. I am definitely thankful for medicine that can help keep me protected!

One of the things I love most about not working full time is that I get to spend more time with this little one. I got to babysit a lot this month, and she is such a crack up. She had just woken up from her nap and was just chillin' in her crib :)

Driving through Waco means stopping for Bush's sweet tea :)  Gone are the days of $0.50 sweet tea (it's now $1.25!), but it's still as good as I remember!

We attended the Love 146 Hope is Brewing fundraiser in Dallas. We are so thankful to be connected to this organization as they seek to end child trafficking and exploitation. You should check out all they do and how you can make a difference too.


No comments:

Post a Comment