Monday, September 21, 2015

Soaking Up Some Family Time

Last weekend we were in Oklahoma with Mike's family, and this past weekend we headed to San Antonio to spend time with my family. It was a fun weekend, and we really enjoyed soaking up some good family time!

We drove in last on Thursday night, so we were able to enjoy sleeping in and hanging out on Friday. We enjoyed lunch out and an afternoon at Main Event. I have to say that I love the fun family rivalry over {awful} bowling scores :)


They had a 4-person Pac-Man game, which my mom just couldn't pass up. She LOVES Pac-Man. If you want to see a competitive side of my mom, put her in front of Pac-Man!



On Saturday, the guys headed out for a dove hunt, and my mom and I headed out to run some errands and do a little shopping. We enjoyed lunch at Cosi and just walking around in the beautiful weather, and really just catching up. We can have fun doing not much of anything if we get to talk life. It's one of my absolute favorite things.

The guys each got their limit, so they were pretty happy hunters!


The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and playing games at the house. But most of the time was spent with the 2 new puppies my parents got! I got my fill of puppy snuggles and loved every minute of it! :)

Sophie

Bella

Sisters

Puppy selfie :)

We're so thankful for such a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment