Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What's Going On With the McCulloughs

So with our schedules getting a little busier, we needed a way to keep track of everything without accidentally double booking ourselves. I love the picture frame dry erase boards, so I thought that was a perfect idea for our family calendar!

Sorry the pictures are so bad...the lights in our house don't mix well with the reflection.

We can change the month/days using dry erase markers.

We can also keep track of our weekly menus, grocery list, and to do list.

Materials: 1-24x36 poster frame, scrapbook paper
Tools: Paper cutter, corner rounder, adhesive, printer
Total Project Cost: $30 (although I think you could probably find a poster frame cheaper than I did)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. SO cute Erin!!! You should open up an easy shop with all the cute things you can make. Also I love seeing Baylor on the calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete