Monday, September 30, 2019

{iPhone Rewind} :: September

This month was pretty Aiden-heavy on photos...but he's just so darn cute :)

My view on a Sunday :)

Sibling puzzle time

Little Man tends to fall asleep sitting up, and we often have to lay him back down

Cutie pie, so excited to be playing with all the "big" kids

I went to get him from his nap and he was playing with this toy...NO idea where he got it, because he didn't have it when he went down for his nap #sneakyboy

My popsicle-loving pirates :)

Aiden is starting to love books as much as his brother and sister

Skype call with Grandma...Eli haha

Welcome to Melissa :)

Watching Daddy grill dinner

Haha oh sweet boy...life is so much fun with you!

Getting into ALL the things ALL the time

Eli loves laying out all the fabric letters for Toddler School

:)

I know there was another one here somewhere...

I just can't stop taking photos of him!

We are officially weaned from all bottles. It's sad because it means we don't have babies anymore. But it's AWESOME because we don't have to buy formula anymore!

Playing peek-a-boo over the couch

Ready for some work...in his Mickey slippers :)

Silly girl

This little one LOVES animal crackers...but he sure does make a mess when he eats them!

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be...

He has spent a lot of time playing under the kitchen table haha

Life lately...

Having fun at the Crayola Experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment