Monday, September 30, 2019

Some Sweet Family Photos

I was so grateful to have my dear friend Stacey capture my Grandpa's 90th Birthday celebration. Since we had the party at my parents' house, we were able to let our kiddos run a little more free. And Stacey was able to capture some really sweet photos for us. I wanted to share some of those extra ones {perhaps not necessarily birthday related} here. 

And I have to say...I think my kiddos are pretty darn cute! Aiden was a complete ham the whole night, totally cheesin' it up for the camera :)






















So, so thankful for dear old friend! She literally was my first friend...our moms were pregnant together! So we grew up playing together, and we were pen pals when she moved away to Germany, and have kept in contact over the years, mostly via Facebook these days. It had been awhile since I had seen her, so it was so great to catch up! What a special gift to have these photos taken by a sweet friend! Thank you, Stacey!



No comments:

Post a Comment