Saturday, August 3, 2019

Double Trouble, Episode 2

In honor of National Twin Day, I thought I'd share some of the recent antics of our twin toddlers. These two sure know how to make messes and get into things they're not supposed to touch. And uncontrollable giggling usually means trouble. I understand that all toddlers have their share of antics, but when you have a built-in partner in crime, it just makes for that much more fun {for them}!

I shared some of their antics here, and of course, they like to get into the pantry, take off their diapers, and play with Butt Paste. It's never a dull moment around here!

I found them hiding in my closet eating toothpaste {and spreading it on my clothes}

And while I was cleaning up the toothpaste mess, they got into my pen bag and decided to write on each other. This definitely could have been worse, so I'm glad I caught them before they did too much damage.

They found Aiden's formula containers and decided to have a taste. For the record, semi-wet {meaning, not shaken up in a bottle} formula is basically paste. And it was EVERYWHERE. Sasha joined in on this one too, since she had a free-for-all of powder to lick off the floor.


They sure can push my buttons, and they definitely keep me on my toes, but for all the crazy antics, there is nothing like having twin toddlers. Because while there is certainly double the trouble, there is also double the sweet giggles, double the fun, and double the love. And I wouldn't trade it for anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment