Thursday, February 28, 2019

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

Our latest obsession? Mail. Specifically junk mail. So if you have any you want to get rid of, my kids would gladly take it off your hands :)

"Fixing" their cars

We're getting so much better at tummy time!

Maddie needed help with a button and I was in the middle of something and told her she would have to wait. Eli ran over, saying "Eli help!"

We are officially in the "double trouble" stage. The good thing is that they are playing well together, enjoying time with each other. The bad thing is that they are encouraging each other in getting into things they are not supposed to...  #two2yearolds #sendhelp

It was 70 degrees the day before. Gotta love Texas.

I love this cute face :)

Eli's first handmade valentine

Maddie's first handmade valentine

More like "Big Guy, Big Heart" but I sure love this cutie valentine! :)

Little man LOVED banana!

The moment you think, "I'm really glad I just cleaned that toilet."

Listening to a story from Grandma :)

Aiden didn't want to be left out of the guacamole fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment