Friday, August 30, 2019

Happy Birthday, Old Buck!

With all the hoopla around Aiden's party, I didn't get a chance to pull photos off my camera for my Dad's birthday. And I bet he thought he could get away with me not even mentioning it... not a chance! Sorry dad ;)

This year, my dad turned 60! He didn't want us to make a big deal about it, but how can you not mark this huge milestone?? So we had a mini-celebration after Aiden't party, while my parents were still in town. And we kept it classy...vintage, if you will. We took him to dinner at Rockfish, and it was a fun evening of celebrating my sweet dad.



The birthday boy


We asked Lindsay to make some dad-specific cookies, and they were perfect! Some amazing hunter cookies for an old buck haha. Our gift to him will be another weekend visit for the guys to go to a special skeet-shooting course, so it's a multi-weekend celebration!




Happy {late} birthday, Dad! We are so thankful for you, and look forward to seeing you again to celebrate some more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment