Monday, April 30, 2018

{iPhone Rewind} :: April

We got to go run and play with cousins :)

When you're just trying to get ready...you can't take your eyes off them for 2 seconds!

26 degrees. On April 7th. Ridiculous.

She likes cuddling up in my lap to read books. And I like having her close :)

He stood like this {still and amazed} for the entire time the locksmith was changing the locks haha

Packing, unpacking, cleaning...all crazy hard tasks when you have "helpers."

They just can't stay away from the shoes...

I LOVE my Snowflake Mama t-shirt!

Love these two so much!

Eli got a second pair of backup glasses! He looks like such a little boy and less like a baby...

Reading books with my girl

The ADORABLE housewarming cookies that Lindsay made for us!!

My kiddos tried bacon for the first time...

...and it was a HUGE hit haha! We have a couple of bacon lovers!

We got to visit Grandpa for lunch when he was in town for a conference!

I will miss these gigantic roses at the Sherrye house...

Such an avid little reader :)

This is just about the cutest welcome to the neighborhood!

Such a sweet "helper"

And then I wonder why I can't get anything done...

Grandma was a BIG help on moving day! Keeping the babes occupied with fun new puzzles :)

Haha- silly girl :)

Our little engineer...and Grandpa's helper :)

It was a crazy month of moving, but we are so thankful for our new home!

We got to celebrate my mom's birthday with a fun dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!

Love sweet moments like this...even if they are short-lived :)  {As soon as I snapped this photo, Eli was done holding hands, Maddie was not, and a full twin toddler meltdown ensued}

A battle I have chosen not to fight...there could be worse things than hopping into the dog bed, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment