Thursday, April 12, 2018

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks {halfway there!}
Days since transfer: 121 days
Total weight gain: +10.0 
Maternity clothes? I'm trying to hold out...mostly because we're moving and things are just crazy. My maternity clothes are still packed away, and I really would like to not have to unpack them until we get into the new house. We'll see how this goes...and again- it's not because I'm so tiny haha. My belly is plenty big. It's because I have a lot of stretchy clothes that aren't labeled maternity, but for all intents and purposes might as well be :)
Sleep: I have been so exhausted at the end of the day that I just pass out and barely move until my alarm goes off. Turns out chasing toddlers, growing a baby, packing, and moving while pregnant are pretty exhausting endeavors! But I am super thankful for the energy and good sleep.
Best moment of the week: Closing on our house! We are officially homeowners, and we are so excited about where the Lord has placed us. Also, Mike was sick for a couple of days {not a best moment of the week}, so I was on full time with babies. And it. kicked. my. butt. Haha. Shout out to the single mamas; you are my heroes. So that means a best moment was when Mike was better and we were back on track as a team!
Cravings: Still having a lot of sweet cravings. But mostly I have craved water all week...I am super thirsty these days!
Symptoms: My back started hurting a little bit, and I am sure it's because of all the packing, moving, bending, chasing, etc. I am doing. And this probably isn't a symptom, but I wanted to include it because I think it's funny...so my baby bump this time around is definitely more squishy than last time haha. My sweet daughter is oh so kind to point this out, as one of her favorite things to do these days is lift up my shirt, point at my belly button, and squish my belly. She thinks it's hilarious, and it's a good thing I have good self esteem :)
Looking forward to: Moving into our new house! I am ready for the packing {and the unpacking} to be over, so that I can focus on counting down to our sweet boy!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a pint of root beer or a red Swingline stapler
Development: His eyes can now open, and he is growing like crazy!
Heartbeat: Still nice and strong, and still one of my favorite sounds :)
Movement: Definitely feeling him more! The other day, I had my hand on my belly and could feel him from the outside, so I am hoping Mike can start feeling him soon too! I also think it will be fun when Eli and Maddie can feel him...I can't wait to see what their reaction will be :)
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment