Thursday, April 26, 2018

22 Weeks

New house, new background! :)

How far along? 22 weeks
Days since transfer: 135 days
Total weight gain: +12ish {our scale broke in the move and we got a different one, so I'm pretty sure the measure is different. I'll know for sure after my OB appointment tomorrow}.
Maternity clothes? Finally. High panel pants and side-ruched shirts never felt so comfortable :)
Sleep: I have slept like a rock this week. With our move and chasing toddlers in a new house with a new routine, I have had zero trouble sleeping all night, and I am so thankful!
Best moment of the week: Moving into our new house! It has been crazy for sure, but it has also been really exciting. Now we're working on getting unpacked, and our sweet baby boy's nursery is our current holding place for all our boxes. 
Cravings: Sweet tea. I crave/want this on a regular basis, even not pregnant. But nothing sounds more refreshing these days than a nice cold sweet tea :)
Symptoms: By the end of the day, my body is aching a good bit, particularly my back. When I am able to finally sit and relax and get some rest, I feel better. Just need some time to recharge and get ready for the next day! Today was also my last official day to wear/carry both of my babies. Usually, when we are going into a restaurant, I don't mess with the stroller and just wear Maddie in the Ergo carrier, and carry Eli on my hip. Strength-wise, I can still do that. But bump-wise...it wasn't happening today. It was just too uncomfortable to have Maddie crammed against my belly. To be honest, it lasted longer than I thought it would!
Looking forward to: Seeing our sweet boy on ultrasound tomorrow! And family time this weekend! Mike was traveling a bit for work this week, so we are excited to have him home over the weekend for our first weekend as a family {without extended family} in our new house!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a bag of half dozen bagels, a package of Oreos,  or a baseball mitt
Development: Baby weighs a whole pound already {and something tells me it might be a little more, since all my kiddos tend to measure bigger than their milestone}. He is developing his sense of touch, and his sense of sight is also becoming more fine-tuned. He can perceive light and dark much better, and he can hear my voice, my heartbeat, my blood circulating, and my gurgling stomach :)
Heartbeat: Can't wait to hear that sweet sound tomorrow!
Movement: He is moving A LOT more this week. He seems to be more active at the end of the day and in the early morning.
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment