Friday, July 31, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: July

It had been awhile since I updated our Ebenezer Stone collection, so I sat down to reflect on what we needed to add. The Lord has been so good to us, and it was a good reminder of all that He has done!

I received all sorts of kind words and well wishes on my last day of work. These flowers were a sweet farewell, but was only the beginning for the bittersweet day. 

By far the best message I received on my last day. It may not seem like much, but from this amazing boss {a man of few words}, it means everything :)

And the best surprise of all? The fun celebration I came home to from my hubby. Perfect ending to a lot of hard work :)

I took the plunge and chopped my hair off {again!} I have wanted to get to this length for awhile now, but was too chicken to just do it all at once, so I have been slowly getting shorter. It's taking a little getting used to, as I can't put it in a ponytail anymore, but I really do love it. It's a GREAT summer cut!

You can call me the cat lady :) I took care of several people's cats this month while they were out of town. Sweet Kane was missing his family, and was MORE than excited to see a person :)

We got A LOT of time with this little one this month! We got to play babysitter while Lindsay was getting a haircut. So we had yogurt, played in the kiddie maze, and ran around in the hot sun until we were all exhausted. It was awesome :)

We had an impromptu dinner/game night with the Daniels, and it was so much fun! Laura and I try to see each other one a week or every other week, but it's harder to get our schedules to match for us to get together as couples. So this was a fun treat! I am SO excited about moving closer to them next month!!

I realize this is ridiculous, but it was SO exciting to have real signs for our exit! We have had all kinds of makeshift signs for the entire time we have lived in McKinney. The construction continues, but it's fun to see progress!

Packing is now officially in full swing! It's so weird to be packing up our little house...but we're looking forward to the new place!


No comments:

Post a Comment