Sunday, February 1, 2015

{30 Before 30} :: Memorize One Bible Verse a Month

I have never really been good with Scripture memorization. It's not the memorization part; it's the discipline part. I really need to be better at it. I didn't have a new one every month, but I did spend more time meditating on His Word.

{February} :: Proverbs 31:10-12, 20, 25-26, 30
I was doing a Bible study on the Proverbs 31 woman, so I chose a few of the verses that really stuck out to me. There is a lot in that passage, but I wanted to specifically remember these verses.



{March/April} :: Lamentations 3:22-25
This is one of my favorite passages, a go-to verse for encouragement and comfort. I felt like I referred to these verses a lot these months, so I decided it was a good one to officially commit to memory.



{May/June} :: 1 John 1:5-9
We started our study on 1 John, so I decided to pick a few verses as we went through the study. I have loved these epistles; I am so encouraged/challenged by reading John's evident love for Jesus.



{July/August} :: Psalm 126:5-6
I love that the Lord turns our tears into joy!



{September/October} :: Habakkuk 3:17-19



{November/December} :: Psalm 66:19-20
The Lord hears our prayers.



{January} :: Isaiah 55:8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment