Saturday, January 31, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: January

I have debated back and forth on whether or not to do this every month, but I find it helpful. It's a good place to dump the photos I take on my phone, without having to write a whole blog post. So here we go with year 4 of {iPhone Rewind}!

Sasha has become quite the snorer! Mike and I were working on doing some organizing and cleaning around the house, and Sasha decided she was done following us around. So she enjoyed a lazy Saturday, curled up on her pillow, snoring the day away :)

Obviously not an iPhone photo, but I still liked it anyway. It finally got cold outside, and boy was it COLD. I think this is a good principle to live by  :)

I was excited when I read the letter that we would be getting a refund. And then I saw the check. They're thorough, I will give them that...

Flowers from my love. Just because. He knew I wasn't feeling well and thought they would make me feel better. He was right :)

A night-cap latte a la my hubby. LOVE our nespresso!

75 and sunny on January 27th makes this warm-weather-loving Texan happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment