Saturday, February 7, 2015

{30 Before 30} :: Go {Indoor} Skydiving

I have always wanted to go skydiving. Something about jumping out of a plane sounded absolutely fantastic to me.

And then I turned 29, felt less adventurous, and got a little more sense in my brain. {Plus I heard a horrific story about a girl whose parachute didn't open...but she survived}. So my excitement turned into hesitation. Around the same time, iFLY opened in Frisco, and I knew I had my solution. All the thrill and fun of skydiving with a fraction of the risk. Sign me up!

My sweet husband bought my flight for my birthday, and I think it was fitting to go {indoor} skydiving on my 30th birthday! :)





And because videos are super fun...for your viewing pleasure:



LOVE my sweet cheering gallery!! It was so much fun and was a great birthday present from my love! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment