Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello 30!

I had a really fun birthday weekend, and it was a great way to usher in my thirties! :)

We headed to iFly on Saturday morning, and I loved getting the chance to try out indoor skydiving. We were supposed to meet Mike's parents for lunch, but we were done a lot sooner than we thought, so we headed to Starbucks with Ben, Lindsay and PK to hang out for a bit. Little did I know that we were stalling for time :)

We headed over to my in-laws' and when I walked in, I was greeted by my sweet family! Mike had arranged a surprise lunch with my family and best friend, and it was perfect :)



Mike had Panera bread ready {my favorite}, Lindsay made the most amazing Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate cake {another favorite}, and I loved getting to have lunch with some of my favorite people. 





Mike had also asked everyone to write a sweet birthday note, and he compiled them into a fun Shutterfly book for me. It was such a sweet and thoughtful gift that I will treasure forever. He even did a page for Sasha that was awesome :)


Hehe :)

And then I got to spend the rest of my birthday weekend with my parents! We played games, went to dinner at Rockfish, and they were able to go to church with us too. I really could not have asked for a more perfect way to enter my thirties.

Hello 30! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment