Friday, February 13, 2015

High Five for Friday!

{one} This gem arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, and I couldn't wait to start reading it! I am part of Christine's book launch team again {so excited!}, so you may hear me talk about it a lot between now and March 3 {the original release date...but you can go get it on Amazon now!} :)  I LOVED her first book, and I am really looking forward to reading her words of wisdom in this one.


{two} Speaking of books, sweet Laura bought me this book for my birthday, and I am really enjoying it! She's an interesting writer, and I appreciate how she talks about making your home, wherever you live. Since we probably won't be buying a house anytime soon, it's good to be reminded to not waste time wishing for something else, and that I can make our rentals feel like home {without spending a ton of money}.

Source

{three} Yesterday we had an impromptu lunch date. We were texting back and forth, and I decided I would rather talk face to face. We were both free for lunch, so Pei Wei it was! I am so thankful that I can have impromptu lunch dates with my hubby. They fill my love tank, for sure :)

{four} I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend {thank you bank holidays, once again}! It's the last one for another few months, so I have to take advantage of the blessing of time off :)

{five} Mike and I are headed to Fort Worth this weekend for Valentine's Day. We are planning to hit a museum, walk around Sundance Square, and enjoy a fun dinner. We thought it would be a fun little getaway, and I am excited about touring around a bit with my love! 

Happy Friday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment