Saturday, February 28, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

It's birthday month, so that means LOTS of fun treats and free stuff! My inbox was full of fun offers...mostly for food, but who doesn't like free food?? :)

Is there such a thing as too much sweet tea? I had lunch with my sister-in-law at McAlister's {which automatically means sweet tea} and then my sweet husband brought me a Sonic sweet tea at work. No complaints from me!

My sweet co-worker brought me this beautiful orchid for my birthday! Now I just have to be sure I keep it alive :)

You're never too old to enjoy a fun Valentine! A sweet co-worker gave this to me...her nieces love princesses, so it was fitting that she handed out princess Valentines at work. #coworkerlove

Lunch of champions! Hey, when you are running out of time AND have a coupon for a soft pretzel, you take it! #dontjudge

Love mirror notes from my Valentine :)

For Valentine's Day, I made Mike a chipboard card that outlined the ABC's of why I love him. I really need to be better about encouraging him and offering words of affirmation, so I thought this would be a fun way to tell him why I love him :)

February 27th was Shine a Light on Slavery Day. The purpose was to raise awareness for modern day slavery. Let's do more than draw an "x" and tweet; we can get involved here or here

From ice and freezing rain to thunder sleet and snow...the last week of February was a mess! The down side to working for a bank and living within a mile of your office is that you don't get to stay home when the weather is bad. So this was as close to a "snow day" as I got: staring longingly at the snow from the window of my boss' office.

And because Texans don't know how to handle the snow...this is the result. #yikes


No comments:

Post a Comment