Sunday, March 23, 2014

{Tying the Knot} :: Adrian & Sami

Our sweet friends Adrian and Sami got married this weekend! It has been fun to walk this journey with them, from dating through engagement, and we are so excited for them to start their new life as a married couple!

I wasn't able to get many photos of the actual ceremony or reception...my role was videographer {and impromptu cake cutter} for the night! But I was able to snag a few photos of the decor before the ceremony...

Mike getting ready for the ceremony


Each table was labeled with one of their favorite bands/artists

Sami's mom made the cake, which was absolutely beautiful. 

Groom's cake :)

Bride and groom's table

The bride made this herself!

I got to take a {little} breather during the reception and enjoy some time with our Redeemer family. It was strange not being at church this week, but we were thankful for the time to just hang out!

Dannie and Grace

Sam and Rachel :)

Kylee and Sophia

Hunter and Eric

Kit and Kelly

With my love :)

At the very end of the night, I had my chance to snap a photo with the beautiful bride! 


Congrats Sami and Adrian!! We love you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment