Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Year of Blessings

This past year, God called me into leadership at BSF. I had the privilege of leading a discussion group of young women as we studied the Life of Moses. I had such a wonderful group of women- so sweet, so committed, so passionate for God's Word!


I also had the privilege of studying alongside the other leaders in the group. While I missed being in a group of my own, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed studying the Word with this amazing group of leaders. To serve with such faithful followers of Christ...it was so encouraging and challenging to me. I will enjoy our summer break, but look forward to September when we are back together to study John.


On our last night of leader's meeting, the guys showed up in hawaiin shirts! Not quite the BSF- approved attire, but they sure looked awesome! Here is a picture of our men:



And here is a shot of our lovely ladies:


No comments:

Post a Comment