Sunday, May 17, 2009

Muscles, and Hammers, and Drills...Oh My!

Yesterday, Laura and I decided to take an excursion to IKEA. If you have never been to this store, you are seriously missing out on one of the finer things in life. It is row after row after row of home decoration wonder. And really, when you go...it has to be an excursion. You can't just get in and get out. You have to make a trip of it. So Laura and I did just that. Sadly, we did not take any pictures at IKEA...we were too focused. LOL.


Laura got a new coffee table, and I got some fun shelves and picture frames for my dining room. We decided to try our hand at assembly. So we pulled out the tools...hammers, screwdrivers, anchors, measuring tapes, levels, and power drills. If we do say so ourselves...we are quite the handy women ;)




Who needs a boy when you have a power drill of your own? Haha- jk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment