Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Official!

A couple of weeks ago I told you about my insurance licensing exam. God was so good to help me pass the exam the first time! Today, I received my actual license in the mail. So I am official! The state has said, "BE IT KNOWN, the above named, having fulfilled all requirements for licensure under the laws of the State of Texas, is authorized to engage in the business of insurance in the State of Texas as a General Lines Agent, qualified for Property and Casualty." Look out insurance world: I am licensed and ready to make my mark on the industry ;)

Every day is an adventure, and I am learning so much. He has blessed me in so many ways! And He has gone beyond that...He has fulfilled the desires of my heart by allowing me to take on meeting planning tasks at work! I cannot even tell you how in awe I am of how He would do that for me. Meeting planning isn't typically a part of an insurance brokerage. And I just happened to be hired on at the right time to take on that responsibility for one of our clients. God's timing is perfect, and He has so many good things for His children!

As I look back over the last month or so, I see all that God has done and I am so overwhelmed. I am amazed to see where I was and now where He has brought me in such a short time. I can honestly say that a few months ago, I would have never guessed that I would be blogging about a Texas insurance license- lol. But as I do, I am so thankful for everything He has provided. It's funny how God directs our ways for His purposes....

No comments:

Post a Comment