Monday, May 4, 2009

Step Into My Cube...

I have so much to be grateful for! God has provided an amazing job with a wonderful company, in the midst of a nationwide recession. I am amazed every day at what He has provided and where He has brought me. I am excited to see what He has for me in the months ahead! It's still a learning process...my perfectionist nature is frustrated I am not an expert in insurance already. LOL. I know it will take time, but I can't help but want to do well. I feel an extra obligation to succeed in this job...because it was a gift, one that I do not want to waste. I sat in my office today and couldn't help but reflect back on the last few months: about the journey, and about all that my God had worked out on my behalf. I am so grateful for my job, and am enjoying what I am learning about the insurance business.


On a more random note, I have to say that I am really enjoying my workspace. After working for a year without my own space, any space is a welcome change. You could say I have my own office...but reality says I have my own cube. Haha. Yes, I have joined the ranks of those who experience cube life. Luckily, I am on the good end of cube life...I have a large corner cube that is quiet and located in a great place in the office. Take a moment and step into my cube...


Welcome to my cube!
(Yes, I have my diploma hanging in my cube. I worked hard for that thing and am not ashamed to display it proudly! Cube or no cube...haha)

I would like to eventually get a bookcase to put in my cube, but I figured I should wait until I have more things to put in the bookcase :)

And my cube would not be complete without these Office items:

1 comment: