Friday, November 20, 2015

High Five for Friday!

{one} Mike started his vacation today! He is able to take most of next week off, so I'm looking forward to spending that extra time with him. When I asked him what he wanted to do, all he said was "sleep." Ha! With Thanksgiving and his birthday, it should be a great week! 

{two} After our first craft show, we decided we wanted to do another one! So we will be at the Hebron High School Silver Wings Gift Galleria on Saturday, December 5th, 9am to 5pm. It will be held at the high school in Carrollton, so it's a little closer than the last one. The event has over 100 vendors, so come check it out!

{three} So I think the cold weather is finally coming. It got up to 70 today {and I enjoyed every last ounce of it}, but it's supposed to drop below freezing this weekend. The extended warm weather has been a sweet gift to me, but I know it's time to prepare for the cold. I mean, it IS the end of November...

{four} It's crazy that the holidays are here! Christmas started at the beginning of the month in a lot of places {a personal pet peeve}, but I am happily enjoying all things fall and Thanksgiving for the next week. If you haven't caved, there's only 1 more week; you can make it! :)


{five} Tonight we're headed over to Ben & Lindsay's to grill the dove from the guys' hunting trip. We're looking forward to hanging out with family and enjoying the spoils of the hunt. I can't eat the jalapeño poppers, but there will still be plenty of gamey bird to enjoy. 

Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment