Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Day at McLane

Yesterday we headed to Waco for the Baylor vs. West Virginia game. I had wanted to see the new stadium, and since we weren't able to get tickets last season, I was excited that we snagged some for this season! {Even if they literally were the top row of the stadium :) }

We drove in early so that we could find parking and walk around campus. It is SO different from my time there! They remodeled my dorm and there's a brand new business school, so gone are the days of the Baylor I knew. The changes are definitely good, it just felt weird walking around a campus that looked so different. But even with all the changes, there is definitely still a lot left of the good ol' Baylor I know and love.

The new stadium is so fun! Even though we were on the top row {so much for waiting up to get good seats!}, we still had a great view. It was a gorgeous day, and we actually were in the shade the entire game {bonus!} The bears played awesome, and we beat West Virginia 68-32! Such a difference from when I was a student :)

Awww...love him and his willingness to love the things that I do.

I LOVE that you can see the campus from the stadium!

Sic 'em Bears!

We're not even going to talk about the fact that the Baylor Line is now class of 2019. THAT will make you feel old ;)

Love watching my bears win with my some of my favorite people :)

We headed to Rudy's after the game for some BBQ and sweet tea, and it was fun to just hang out with my parents and brother. I am so glad we were all able to meet in Waco. And on the way out, I picked up a chicken clay pot to-go...one of my personal faves from my Baylor days ;)

It's crazy to think that it has been 8 years since my Baylor days, but even now I am so incredibly grateful for my time there. Being back on campus reminded me of the blessing it was for me to study at such an amazing university. 



No comments:

Post a Comment