Saturday, November 30, 2013

{iPhone Rewind} :: November

Only in McKinney do you see policemen on horses in the Walmart parking lot. I love McKinney :)

We had our first women's retreat at Redeemer! It was quite the adventurous weekend...we had trouble getting into the house, but managed to find our way in through a window. Not exactly something I would want to admit for a church retreat...but we had fun with it :)

I am LOVING the new Chai Spice tea that Mike brought me. I was excited when I found it at our Kroger, so now I won't have to hunt for it :)

I stopped by Walmart on my lunch break, and when I came back out to my car, I found this fun note from my hubby. Apparently we both were running errands! :)

The owner of the Sweet Spot in McKinney has been gracious to let us use her space for our Faith & Culture events. We found out that she happens to be a singer, who has a few albums, so we asked her to give us a preview!

Sasha has no shame in being a heater hog. Seriously, she sat right in front of it the whole weekend. And when she is blocked from it, she whines. Haha.


With the onset of the colder weather, we had some furry visitors. We knew that something had been living in our attic space, and had even set mouse traps in our laundry room. When we came home one night, we realized why the tiny mouse traps were not working...we had rats! This was our attempt at closing up the HUGE gap in our door before the pest control people could come out.

We got to enjoy Mike's birthday dinner with my brother. We enjoyed some yummy fajitas from Uncle Julio's.

While Mike and Michael went to play some football, I enjoyed a cup of coffee and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade :)


No comments:

Post a Comment