Friday, November 29, 2013

Advent 2013

http://philippians3v7.blogspot.com/2012/11/advent-2012.html
 
Last year, I posted about following an advent devotional guide from the Village Church. I wanted to spend purposeful time reflecting on the coming of Christ. I love this time of year, but my heart can be easily distracted by the busyness of the season. I was thankful for the daily reading through the month of December, and it definitely helped to keep my heart a little more focused. So now that the Christmas season is upon us again, I was on the hunt for another advent devotional.
 
Well, it's a good thing I'm married to a pastor! ;) This year, Mike will be releasing a daily advent devotional on our church's website. Each day's post will highlight one aspect of Jesus' beauty in anticipation of celebrating His coming to us. I have already had a sneak peak at some of his posts, and I'm excited to walk through this devotional each day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment