Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today you turn 32. And while I joke that you are an old man, you are my old man, and I am so incredibly thankful for you. I hope you know today how much you are loved and appreciated. I am incredibly blessed to be your wife!
 
 
I love that I get to live life with you. As crazy as our life is sometimes, I am thankful that I get to live it by your side. From the adventures of church planting to chasing out furry critters in our drafty old rent house, I wouldn't want to do any of it with anyone but you. And just think how uneventful and boring my life would be without you ;)
 
 
God knew what He was doing when He gave you to me, and I am constantly humbled by the fact that He did entrust me to love, honor, and serve you. Thank you for loving me, leading me, and always pointing me to Jesus. I love you very much and hope you have a blessed birthday.
 
Happy Birthday, My Love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment