Sunday, September 15, 2013

DIY: Fall Burlap Wreath

I wanted to add a little extra to our fall decor from last year. Since my pumpkin and scarecrow didn't last on the front porch {and were subsequently moved indoors}, I decided that a fall wreath would be a nice welcoming touch.

Materials: 18" wire frame, 2 rolls Burlap Garland (20 ft each), 2 rolls wired ribbon, tan chenille stems (pipe cleaners), monogram letter, acrylic paint
Tools: Scissors, foam brushes, daubers
Total Project Cost: $25 (could have been cheaper if I was patient and bought more items with a coupon...)

If I had more money in my budget, I would have used more burlap and ribbon to make it a little fuller. Or maybe a 12" wire frame would work {they were out}. But I still like how this one turned out and think it works just fine! :)

1 comment:

  1. super cute!! I made a burlap wreath this spring, but was thinking I need fall touches to add to it so I can use it now too :)