Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday Celebration

I can't believe it has been a year and I am already celebrating another birthday. People keep telling me that I am going to get tired of celebrating them; I think they're crazy because I love birthdays :)

Of course, I really enjoy all of the free stuff that pours in for your birthday. Truth be told, it's the only reason why I sign up for any kind of reward cards. This year, I will be enjoying the following free birthday gifts:

- Free Starbucks drink
- Free Panera pastry
- Free Genghis Grill Bowl (I think I have eaten here 3 times my entire life. But hey, free meal!)
- Free Sicily's entree (local Italian restaurant in McKinney)
- $5 off DSW purchase
- Free dinner date at the Cheesecake Factory (courtesy of my parents!)

It was a normal day at the office (kind of stinks you have to work on your birthday...I think it should be an automatic day off. Just saying). But I arrived home to a clean house (probably another of my love languages) and these sweet gifts:

Yes, the flowers are in a blender...he couldn't find any vases so he improvised :)

Mike's gift to me is actually a trip to the zoo! That might sound strange to some, but you have to understand that I love the zoo. And Mike hates the zoo. So the fact that he is going to take me is a HUGE deal :) As soon as the weather gets a little warmer, you can bet we will find ourselves on a date to the zoo!

We headed out for a fun birthday dinner at Blue Fish. I really enjoy Sushi, but we don't get it too often because it's so expensive. So it's the perfect birthday dinner treat!

 
Rainbow roll...one of my favorites!
 
A fun birthday evening with my love :)
 
I am so thankful for another blessed year, and I look forward to a new one!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment