Monday, July 2, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

My parents came into town this weekend (I know they were just in town, but with the wedding festivities, we really didn't get to spend much time together). So with my dad's vacation time, and with the combo celebration of Father's Day and my brother's birthday, they came up for a little more family time. 

Friday night we headed out to the Rangers game! This was my first game this season, and it was a good one. It actually wasn't too unbearably hot, and it was a good game.




Saturday we went to see a movie. This is how much I love my dad:


And that's all I am going to say about that. The rest of the weekend was filled with good food and lots of laughter. I am so blessed to have such a great and close family, and it has been really fun to share that with Mike. Definitely filled my heart this weekend to spend time with my family :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment