Monday, July 2, 2012

{Photo A Day} :: June

I didn't quite get as many photos, but here are the ones I snapped in June...

So thankful for my mornings alone with God back...

My most favorite meal: Panera Mac-n-cheese & Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad. Yum.

The super cute monogrammed root beer float cups for Lindsay's wedding!

The sign this lovely lady made for Lindsay's reception photo booth.

There were so many cute & fun things at Lindsay's wedding- the root beer float servers wore these adorable hats.

Margaritas with my best friend. LOVE.

Day of relaxation with the family.

We discovered this hilarious game. Good times had by all.

I really adore our red door. Makes me smile when I come home.

This piece by Rex Ray hangs near my desk at work. 

I really like this antique clock outside my office in Heritage Square.

I have made a few trips on the outskirts of McKinney and the sunflowers are blooming everywhere.

Imperfect smile...my whole right side of my face was completely numb. Haha. Dental work.

At the Rangers Game!

This adorable girl turned 2 and had a super cute Elmo-themed birthday party!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment